Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 January 2015

IF YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW

I had the habit of giving these excuses
1. I have a bad computer
2. My computer has no electricity backup
3. I was not able to get it done
4.I tried all I can....

In my heart I really want to be consented to, and I feel like, "DON'T YOU JUST GET???" I tried, I just could not make it up. I always experienced an heavy throat while this happened, that tears were almost coming out of my *butts >lol<.. This was because I was sure I did try a lot BUT not enough to get the work done. So, what's the point in trying so hard when eventually you could not get the Job done. I call that crap (I've been in several craps of such anyway).

There was this one thing I discovered one thing |LAZE|. That was it. Your spirit wants it but your body can't help you get it done. You need to begin to listen less to your body else you'll get nothing done.

REMEMBER:

The reason you're trying to get it done is because it's worth it, If it's worth a try, then it's worth getting done.


ONE QUESTION THAT CHANGED HOW I APPROACHED THINGS

Late night coding was always fun, only when I was not getting something right, at that point I'm about to break my keyboard, eyeballs are popping out large, full of expectations and on running the codes I get some crappy ExceptionError. I just wanna cry, but as I practiced more I began to encounter less bugs and or it became easier to locate the bugs in the codes.(ENCOURAGING). [Sometimes I wonder what programmers get frustrated about!! BUGS? You created them.. fix them man, find a way of through fixing 'em and getting your work done, you'll be glad you did].

This conversation was what partially changed my the way i think through things
Me: I tried, but...
Him: cuts...in... don't give me that, check this out. " If by tomorrow you'll die if you don't get it done, what will you do? leave it undone, go to bed and lose your life 6 am tomorrow?? huh?? "

Of course I could not say a word, and I could not listen to anything else throughout the day but my mind. My mind suggested that I had to choose what I wanted out of life, I have the power to do what I want to do, the power to do what I need to  do, what I have to do (and you too, you have the power), damn NATURE... I never realised it until that day.

You'll discover the conversation partially changed me, because I once thought, well I'm not dying tomorrow, so there is still a reason not to kill myself over it, I once again realized that's not true, a very wrong way to think, you'll probably won't get anything done.

IT ALWAYS SEEM IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT'S DONE--Nelson Mandela
 












***Get rid of this childhood quote*** GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT|  definitely that'll be leftovers from from those who worked. You really do not want that.

REMEMBER
If its worth trying, It's worth getting done.


  LUCK IS A DIVIDEND OF SWEAT, THE MORE YOU SWEAT THE LUCKIER YOU GET-- Ray Kroc

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... Really interesting and hilarious. Learnt one stuff here "If you must start it then you must finish it". Great piece Danny.

    ReplyDelete